22.4 C
Mexicali
sábado, 23 mayo 2026
Más
    InicioFronteraJudge indicts bar security guard

    Judge indicts bar security guard

    A state judge indicted a bar security guard for the alleged assault and threat of customers occurred on Feb. 5

    A bar security guard was indicted by a state judge for an alleged case of clients’ assault.

    The state Attorney General’s office said the suspect was also indicted for threats and injuries.

    The agency said Rogelio Noe, no age reported, was indicted for the Feb. 5 incident that occurred at the bar located at the intersection of Benito Juarez Boulevard and Paseo de Los Robles Avenue in the Fraccionamiento Esteban Cantú area.

    The authorities said the suspect and other individuals allegedly assaulted a customer and his companions for undisclosed reasons.

    After the assault, the customers were forced out. Once outside, the suspect allegedly assaulted again one of the victims.

    The security guard presumably told customers to stay away from the business or otherwise, he would kill them.

    The judge decided to keep the suspect in prison during trial and gave prosecutors three months to close the investigation.

    Bodies found next to Colorado River

    Three bodies were found early Friday next to the Colorado River, La Crónica newspaper said.

    A reporting party dialed 9-1-1 to report the finding at 6 a.m.

    The corpses were found on a dirt road in the Ejido Monumentos and Colonia Hidalgo area in the municipality of San Luis Río Colorado.

    Sonoran police officers arrived at the scene and originally found two bodies. The third corpse was found at 12:50 p.m. in an irrigation canal.

    The victims were not immediately identified, the newspaper said.

    Body found with signs of foul play

    A body found last week had signs of foul play.

    The body was found by the Colonia Rancho de mis Recuerdos and Colonia Huertas de la Progreso on Thursday.

    According to police reports, the body had its hands and feet tied with a cable.

    State police officers found the corpse with the mouth covered with tape and an undisclosed injury to the head.

    The victim was a male in his mid-30s.

    The corpse was turned to the state Coroner’s office.

    Corpse with signs of foul play found inside canal

    The body of a man was found Saturday inside a canal in rural Mexicali.

    According to media reports, the victim was located with his hands and feet tied.

    A reporting party dialed 9-1-1 to report a body at 8:23 a.m. in the Ejido Lázaro Cárdenas rural town.

    Irrigation employees found the corpse, according to the report.

    The victim, a man in his mid-30s had injuries to the head.

    Man found dead in residential fire

    A man was found dead in an empty lot at Fraccionamiento Angeles de Puebla area Sunday morning.

    According to media reports the incident occurred at 8:20 a.m. by Loreto Ruiz Garcia Street.

    Upon arrival, police officers were notified by a man his brother lived at the site in a home made of plastic and a carton.

    The victim was identified as José de Jesús Rosas Fuentes, 62.

    The homeless victim (whom his sibling said was a drug consumer) constantly left the candles on.

    Woman nabbed with $40,000 check

    A woman was arrested by Mexican National Guard officers while crossing the border on an unregistered vehicle and a $40,000 check.

    In a prepared statement, the National Guard said last week the woman was arrested In the Mexican side of the East Port of Entry.

    The driver took the no-declaration lane. However, the light turned red and the driver was stopped for inspection.

    The National Guard said the woman could not produce documents of the SUV with California plates.

    Inside the woman’s purse, officers found the $40,000 USD check.

    The woman, the check, and the vehicle were turned to the Mexican Attorney General’s office.

    Man arrested for false imprisonment

    A man who allegedly committed false imprisonment of his girlfriend was arrested by state police officers.

    The state Attorney General’s office said police officers arrested Luis Alberto “N,” in the Fraccionamiento Rincones de Puebla area.

    The individual had an outstanding arrest warrant for false imprisonment.

    According to the agency, the suspect and the female victim agreed to meet in a Colonia Leandro Valle area park.

    The suspect invited the victim to another place, but the woman declined the invitation.

    According to the authorities the parties then drove to a Colonia Solidaridad area home of the victim’s relatives.

    The victim attempted to get off the suspect’s Toyota Corolla, but the man allegedly drove at excessive speed toward the San Felipe Highway.

    According to the authorities, the suspect allegedly assaulted the victim with a vehicle part.

    Suddenly, the victim was able to exit the vehicle and flee.

    The victim filed a complaint and prosecutors were able to obtain an arrest warrant against the suspect.

    Man indicted for abduction, domestic violence

    A non-custodial parent who allegedly abducted his child with a machete was indicted for abduction and domestic violence.

    The state Attorney General’s office said Juan Rafael “N,” no age disclosed, was indicted on Valentine’s Day for the Feb. 7 abduction case.

    The suspect allegedly arrived at the child’s Fraccionamiento Lomas Altas home in southern Mexicali.

    Juan Rafael presumably arrived with a machete and a pistol to abduct the minor.

    The suspect took the minor to a Fraccionamiento Jardines del Lago area home.

    Authorities said the child’s mother asked the suspect to return the kid, but Juan Rafael allegedly threatened and injured the minor.

    The judge decided to keep the suspect in prison during the trial and gave prosecutors three months to close the investigation.

    Man shot to death in rural Mexicali

    A 23-year-old man was shot to death Sunday evening.

    La Voz newspaper reported that Omar Filiberto “N,” was taken to a Health Center in Ciudad Morelos rural town after the shooting around 6:48 p.m. Sunday.

    However, upon arrival, the authorities declared the man dead.

    A victim’s friend transported Omar Filiberto to the health center in order to receive treatment, the newspaper said.

    According to the report, the victim had a shotgun wound in the head and another one in the arm.

    State detectives arrived at the scene. The body was turned to the state Coroner’s office.

    US fugitives caught

    Three US fugitives were arrested by state police officers, the Department of Citizens Safety said Tuesday.

    The suspects were sought by the US Marshals for outstanding arrest warrants for human trafficking and drug smuggling.

    One of the suspects, who was identified as Gabriel, was arrested by International Liaison officers at Fraccionamiento Los Manantiales area.

    The suspect had an arrest warrant for immigrant trafficking.

    State agents apprehended by the Islas Agrarias area Alexis «N,» of Los Angeles, and Michelle «N,» of Riverside, who were both sought for drug smuggling.

    The suspects were turned to the National Immigration Institute for their deportation.

    Man found dead with signs of foul play

    A man was found dead early Thursday with signs of foul play.

    According to police reports, the body was found at 12:14 a.m. in the Colonia San Gabriel area.

    The state Attorney General’s office said the corpse was found at 112 República de Uruguay Avenue.

    Authorities identified the victim as Luis Enrique “N,” 28.

    The report says the victim was found on the ground.

    According to the report, the body had shotgun wounds in the chest and the legs.


    Te puede interesar: Governor, husband, partners of a bar company

    e4a7e94842675130e29db5ec188ae0b4
    + posts

    NOTICIAS RECIENTES